Super Seal™ Deluxe
Enercon's Super Seal™ Series takes another leap forward with the new Super Seal™ Deluxe.
This powerful new system features microprocessor control, a sophisticated operator interface and an advanced sealing head design to maximize performance.
Simple operation is guided by the microprocessor which is specifically designed to control, monitor and display all critical performance, inspection and operational data. For ultimate control an optional RS485 interface is available as a powerful link to your process computer.
Enercon's expertise also plays a significant role in the successful application of the Super Seal™ Deluxe sealing technology. Our engineering team has developed an assortment of custom sealing heads to meet almost every requirement imaginable. Matching the sealing head to an application optimizes productivity and efficiency. Our convenient plug-in sealing head design makes changing heads simple and easy.
The Super Seal™ Deluxe features a compact all-in-one power supply and sealing head which requires little floor space and virtually no maintenance. The system also incorporates built-in functionality for cap inspection, eliminating the need for an additional control box.
Read on for more information on the Super Seal™ Deluxe or follow these links for information on the base Super Seal™ model and Super Seal™ Max
Super Seal™ Deluxe Standard Features
- Second-to-None Reliability
- The SuperSeal Deluxe maximizes line efficiencies and uptime with advanced circuitry and the well proven Super Seal sealing head design.
- User-friendly operator interface
- Microprocessor control operator interface is intuitively designed so that even first time users can operate the system.
- Large display means more data
- The 2 line by 40 character LCD display provides all critical performance, inspection and operational data.
- Customized sealing heads with productive quick-change design
- Enercon has engineered an assortment of sealing heads to meet the specific demands of a variety of package configurations and packaging operations. Our new quick change sealing head design makes changing sealing heads fast and easy.
- Air-cooled. Water friendly.
- The Super Seal™ Deluxe is ideal for any packaging environment, even for wash-downs. That's because the system's electrical compartment is protected by a sealed cabinet.
- Turnkey Solution
- Add Enercon's inspection system and eJector™ for a complete turnkey cap sealing solution.
Super Seal™ Deluxe Available Options
- Cap Inspection System
- Versatile system adds to your quality control program. System includes foil detector, back-up detector, bottle and reject counters, auto start,stalled bottle detector, high cap detector.
- Eliminates faulty product from the production line. Features simple connection to Enercon inspection systems and it also works well with any other inspection device that can supply an appropriate signal. Operates at speeds up to 300 fpm.
- Flashing Light Indicator
- Alerts your operators to changes in operating status. Green when sealing head is energized, flashing red when sealing power is interrupted.
- Mobile Cart
- Provides optimal flexibility for moving sealer from line to line. Stainless steel cart features heavy duty castors and leveling pads.
- Motion-Foil Detection Group
- Protects your products in event of line back-up. Two sensors in one group: the first sensor is used to shut off power if containers back up under sealing head, the second sensor detects missing foil liner.
- Validation Package
- Simplifies compliance with your validation programs. Protocol documentation supplied in print and on CD-ROM. On-site support is also available.
|Super Seal ™ Jr Specifications
||14 3/8" x 15 1/8" x 9 1/2"
(365 mm x 384 mm x 240 mm)
||240V, 50/60Hz, 1 Phase